A-list celebrities are always coming up with new trends that begin to take over the fashion industry.
The peplum trend has taken over almost every woman’s closest. Whoever invented the peplum is a genius!!!! It something you could wear to the club, work, wedding, etc…. I think you get the point!!!!! A peplum dress or shirt looks GREAT on just about anyone…. If you keep up with celebrities or fashion, you would know that Kim Kardashian is the Queen of Peplums. Although she is a thicker woman with junk in the trunk and she looks fabulous in any type of peplum, they look work just as good on skinnier girl (i.e me)
Most people like to think of color blocking as a spring thing, but I like to think outside of the box and do it whenever I feel it would acceptable. The mint green peplum with the embellished collar area give a cute classy look. Wearing ripped jeans gives the look more of a laid back feel that is also comfy. The coral pumps just gives us a playful look and they just work well with the mint. Since the embellished peplum has a lot going on, the jewelry should be simple and straight to the point!!!
I hope this inspires someone to REALLY think outside the box with this look and maybe give the peplum a try!!!! ❤
- Pretty in Peplum (etrebelle123.wordpress.com)
- Fashion Revolution (couture31.org)
- Peplum: the mircle shirt (thestylevixen.wordpress.com)
- Trend Alert: Peplum Dresses (kamandescola.wordpress.com)
- What to Wear Now: Metrostyle Fall 2013 Trend Report (prweb.com)
- Classy Peplum Dresses (ismodofashion.wordpress.com)
- Cultures of Love Launches New Socially Responsible Fashion Ecommerce (prweb.com)