I really hope that I wasn’t the only person who was excited when they found out that the ever so lovely and AMAZINGGGGG Gwen Stefani was going to be on the cover of January 2013 edition of Vogue Magazine.
Those who live in a box and do not know who Gwen Stefani is…… She started as the frontwoman of the groundbreaking band No Doubt. Stefani then had an extremely successful solo career and came out with one of the biggest songs of the 2000’s “Hollaback Girl“. Stefani is also a designer and starred in the movie “The Aviator” along side Leonardo DiCaprio.
Not only is Stefani absolutely breath taking, she is an amazing artist and one of my fashion inspirations. This 43-year- old, mother of two, does not look a day over 20. Needless to say, I can not wait to read up on what Stefani has been up to since No Doubt’s reunion earlier this year!!!!
Plus, this outfit that she is wear is crazy cute!!!! It goes perfectly with the New Year’s theme of the magazine for the January edition.
The January 2013 Edition of Vogue hits the racks today!!!!!! Very Merry Christmas for me!!! ❤
- Gwen Stefani covers Vogue (guesswhatgirls.wordpress.com)
- Gwen Stefani Looks Like A Flawless Matador On The Cover Of Vogue (Because She Can) (PHOTOS) (buzzworthy.mtv.com)
- Gwen Stefani looks better at 43 than you ever will! (popbytes.com)
- Rock Steady, Babe!: Gwen Stefani Covers January 2013 Issue Of ‘Vogue’ (styleblazer.com)
- Gwen Stefani Dazzles On ‘Vogue’ Cover: See The Pic (hollywoodlife.com)
- Gwen Stefani Covers ‘Vogue’ January 2013 (justjared.com)